Re: Daggetts Comics emailed.

  • collector1204
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
      wrote:

      > Guys
      >
      > I had to wonder on Thursday night when we were setting up, why
      several
      > dealers were coming back to the hotel loaded with posters. Now I
      know.

      > I just emailed Keith Daggett and gave him hell.
      >
      > If you want to do the same, heres his address.
      >
      > daggettscomics@s...
      >
      > By the way, I used to live in Holt Michigan where I think he's
      dealing
      > out of. His ebay stuff says Holt. and theres info regarding
      Michigan
      > residents paying additional taxes, go figuer it out.
      >
      > Tod
      > NORVANDELL

      to kake sure i am right is keith a big guy??
      and always with another big guy?
      hety like perez said you pay him the 50.00 he asks and it all goes
      to charity and you do what you want with it but liek sal askin for
      donations come on. you know they didnt pay much and now takin
      advantage of it.
      i couldnt even get a tex piece done beacuase they hogged it up to.
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
        Sorry goes, got a bounce back from keiths email address. The phone
        rang atleast.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "collector1204"
        <collector1204@y...> wrote:

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Guys
        > >
        > > I had to wonder on Thursday night when we were setting up, why
        > several
        > > dealers were coming back to the hotel loaded with posters. Now I
        > know.
        > >
        > > I just emailed Keith Daggett and gave him hell.
        > >
        > > If you want to do the same, heres his address.
        > >
        > > daggettscomics@s...
        > >
        > > By the way, I used to live in Holt Michigan where I think he's
        > dealing
        > > out of. His ebay stuff says Holt. and theres info regarding
        > Michigan
        > > residents paying additional taxes, go figuer it out.
        > >
        > > Tod
        > > NORVANDELL
        >
        > to kake sure i am right is keith a big guy??
        > and always with another big guy?
        > hety like perez said you pay him the 50.00 he asks and it all goes
        > to charity and you do what you want with it but liek sal askin for
        > donations come on. you know they didnt pay much and now takin
        > advantage of it.
        > i couldnt even get a tex piece done beacuase they hogged it up to.
      • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2005
          My question has been sent to the seller:

          "Wow! All these sketches are great! So are all the signed comics! Ive
          always wanted sketches like these. I would actually have one if some
          assholes werent hogging all the creators time at the PittCon this
          year. You should send everyone who got screwed out of their sketches
          17 bucks for to pay back their admission. I hope you get a paper cut
          from one of the 2o dollar bills youre asking for one of these
          sketches. hopefully it will become infected, run its course and do the
          whole world a favor.Thanks for ruining my time. Ya greedy Fuckhead."

          Mwahahahahahahahaha!