Re: [pittscomicon] A Quick Thank You!!!!

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2008
      Always great to see you too Pat!!!
      now I'm off to colour Tarot#50!
      WooHoo
      Holly
    • SINically Twisted
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2008
        AH!!! This is what I get for not looking at the
        member's list! DOHH!! hehehehe HI HOLLY!

        ~Amy

        --- Jim Balent Studios <holly@...> wrote:

        > Always great to see you too Pat!!!
        > now I'm off to colour Tarot#50!
        > WooHoo
        > Holly

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • SINically Twisted
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2008
          It was LOTS of fun being there!! And that was my first
          time at Pittsburgh!! I meet sooooo many nice people!!
          Everyone ROCKED!!! And people sniffed me too!! LMAO
          Blasted cotton candy body spray hehehehe ;0)

          Thanks for such an awesome fun time!!! *HUGS TO ALL*
          ~Amy

        • stevenjregina
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2008
            It was good talking with you before the costume contest. Also, you
            did a fantastic job running the Quick Sketch.

            I had an amazing time this year. I was honored to be asked to help
            with the anime costume judging and had a great time with the
            Alienated Productions crew at the contest, panel and my last-minute
            judge training. I had a lot of fun and look forward to doing it again.

            I ended up spending more time at my booth than I had originally
            anticipated, so I didn't get to see as much of the show as I usually
            do, but I really enjoyed what I saw. The Quick Sketch is always my
            favorite part of the show, and the Charity Auction was quite fun as
            well. Tommy Castillo, Glenn Barbis and the other auctioneers should
            be applauded for their efforts.

            The show was exhausting, but a great amount of fun.

            Steve