Re: pictures

  • sillysully7
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
      Excellent. I hope you got a lot of photos, there were some great ones
      this year.
    • Clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2009
        so when can we expect the pictures to be up on the comicon website?
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2009
          I sent all the pics over to the webguys on thursday, but nothing is up yet. I don't know what the hold up is. I'll announce it here as soon as they get them up.

          Patrick