pictures

  • Chrystal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
      I was one of the ones taking pictures for the costume contest...It will
      be a few days till I can get them all edited and posted. I took many
      more than I had anticipated. I will let you all know when I get them
      up and how to get them.
    • sillysully7
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
        Excellent. I hope you got a lot of photos, there were some great ones
        this year.
      • Clarke
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2009
          so when can we expect the pictures to be up on the comicon website?
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2009
            I sent all the pics over to the webguys on thursday, but nothing is up yet. I don't know what the hold up is. I'll announce it here as soon as they get them up.

            Patrick