Re: [pittscomicon] My Time at Comicon

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
      I had an awesome time Costuming this year!  Which was a real blast!  I Debuted my Batgirl  and I'll tell ya what...got so many awesome compliments.....I did have another Costume but did a special appearance for the Marvel Guys.....That was fun...but I mainly liked my BatGirl overall!

      Talked to Jim Balent, and we got to chatting....he knows a on-line friend of mine through the League Of Heroes boards!   And he also talked me into doing a CatWoman costume for him in the next 2 years when he comes back!   I told him, that I'd definately do that!

      Well,  Can't believe that  The Con is done and over with.....Now to get ready for next year!

      Hope to see ya'll again next year!
      ~SpiderGirl

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 30, 2008
        In a message dated 4/29/2008 7:18:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
        I had an awesome time Costuming this year!  Which was a real blast!  I Debuted my Batgirl  and I'll tell ya what...got so many awesome compliments. ....I did have another Costume but did a special appearance for the Marvel Guys.....That was fun...but I mainly liked my BatGirl overall!
        That was a great Batgirl costume! Nice work!

        --- SCOTT