Re: [pittscomicon] My Time at Comicon

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
      i missed it bc i got deployed. when uncle Sam calls i cant say hey can it wait till after comicon   lol

      In a message dated 4/29/2008 6:52:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bradboss12@... writes:
      I wanted to go and meet some "Ghostheads" from GBFans.com, and see Kris
      Smith, a local artist at the con. It was free to get in Sunday with
      costume (which wasn't a problem) But, my wife and son were sick, so
      that ended that : ( maybe next year...

    • Brad Bosshart
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
        oh, well, if you have to go...

        I have a friend in the Army, one just got home from the Navy, and my
        nephew is playing football for Navy next year. Stay safe where ever you
        are! : )

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
            I had an awesome time Costuming this year!  Which was a real blast!  I Debuted my Batgirl  and I'll tell ya what...got so many awesome compliments.....I did have another Costume but did a special appearance for the Marvel Guys.....That was fun...but I mainly liked my BatGirl overall!

            Talked to Jim Balent, and we got to chatting....he knows a on-line friend of mine through the League Of Heroes boards!   And he also talked me into doing a CatWoman costume for him in the next 2 years when he comes back!   I told him, that I'd definately do that!

            Well,  Can't believe that  The Con is done and over with.....Now to get ready for next year!

            Hope to see ya'll again next year!
            ~SpiderGirl

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 30, 2008
              In a message dated 4/29/2008 7:18:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
              I had an awesome time Costuming this year!  Which was a real blast!  I Debuted my Batgirl  and I'll tell ya what...got so many awesome compliments. ....I did have another Costume but did a special appearance for the Marvel Guys.....That was fun...but I mainly liked my BatGirl overall!
              That was a great Batgirl costume! Nice work!

              --- SCOTT