CON 2008

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
      well Ive been talking to some people on an off all day, and ended up
      adding a couple to myspace. So If anyone is interested here is the
      link to my myspace, myspace.com/bigdugger no that default picture is
      not me, but its damn sure easier to look at than my face.
    • Amy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 8:41 PM
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
        wrote:

        > well Ive been talking to some people on an off all day, and ended up
        > adding a couple to myspace. So If anyone is interested here is the
        > link to my myspace, myspace.com/bigdugger no that default picture is
        > not me, but its damn sure easier to look at than my face.

        Oh! I have MySpace too! Mine's myspace.com/sinicallytwisted if anyone
        would like to add me too! Already added quite a few groovy cool people
        from the con, even you dugger! hehe!! *hugs* ;0)

        ~Amy
      • Will Crites
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 4:21 AM
          Same here, www.myspace.com/megacitytours , I've already requested from you
          and dugger.

          Will

        • sjharvey9@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 5:01 PM
            Here's mine..........myspace.com/sjharvey9

            --- SCOTT