Re: [pittscomicon] my thoughts on the Con

  • G.W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 9:15 AM
      I go to the Pittsburgh Comicon to buy, well, silly stuff. T-shirts,
      gaming stuff, oddball DVD's, that kind of thing. And there's been less
      and less of that at the Con each year. I have a pretty thorough
      arrangement with the Comic Swap, and I really don't miss many issues
      of mainstream comic books. The books I *do* miss, they're apparently
      so obscure I can't find them at the Con anyway. At this rate, there's
      going to need to be some pretty spiffy panels on Saturday to get me to
      go Sat and Sunday next year. The costume contest is a blast, don't get
      me wrong there though, and it more than makes Sundays worth it.