Daggetts Comics emailed.

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
      Guys

      I had to wonder on Thursday night when we were setting up, why several
      dealers were coming back to the hotel loaded with posters. Now I know.

      I just emailed Keith Daggett and gave him hell.

      If you want to do the same, heres his address.

      daggettscomics@...

      By the way, I used to live in Holt Michigan where I think he's dealing
      out of. His ebay stuff says Holt. and theres info regarding Michigan
      residents paying additional taxes, go figuer it out.

      Tod
      NORVANDELL
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
        Daggetts phone number 517-694-6311

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
        wrote:

        > Guys
        >
        > I had to wonder on Thursday night when we were setting up, why
        several
        > dealers were coming back to the hotel loaded with posters. Now I
        know.

        > I just emailed Keith Daggett and gave him hell.
        >
        > If you want to do the same, heres his address.
        >
        > daggettscomics@s...
        >
        > By the way, I used to live in Holt Michigan where I think he's
        dealing
        > out of. His ebay stuff says Holt. and theres info regarding
        Michigan
        > residents paying additional taxes, go figuer it out.
        >
        > Tod
        > NORVANDELL
      • collector1204
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
          wrote:

          > Guys
          >
          > I had to wonder on Thursday night when we were setting up, why
          several
          > dealers were coming back to the hotel loaded with posters. Now I
          know.

          > I just emailed Keith Daggett and gave him hell.
          >
          > If you want to do the same, heres his address.
          >
          > daggettscomics@s...
          >
          > By the way, I used to live in Holt Michigan where I think he's
          dealing
          > out of. His ebay stuff says Holt. and theres info regarding
          Michigan
          > residents paying additional taxes, go figuer it out.
          >
          > Tod
          > NORVANDELL

          to kake sure i am right is keith a big guy??
          and always with another big guy?
          hety like perez said you pay him the 50.00 he asks and it all goes
          to charity and you do what you want with it but liek sal askin for
          donations come on. you know they didnt pay much and now takin
          advantage of it.
          i couldnt even get a tex piece done beacuase they hogged it up to.
        • norvandell
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 26, 2005
            Sorry goes, got a bounce back from keiths email address. The phone
            rang atleast.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "collector1204"
            <collector1204@y...> wrote:

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Guys
            > >
            > > I had to wonder on Thursday night when we were setting up, why
            > several
            > > dealers were coming back to the hotel loaded with posters. Now I
            > know.
            > >
            > > I just emailed Keith Daggett and gave him hell.
            > >
            > > If you want to do the same, heres his address.
            > >
            > > daggettscomics@s...
            > >
            > > By the way, I used to live in Holt Michigan where I think he's
            > dealing
            > > out of. His ebay stuff says Holt. and theres info regarding
            > Michigan
            > > residents paying additional taxes, go figuer it out.
            > >
            > > Tod
            > > NORVANDELL
            >
            > to kake sure i am right is keith a big guy??
            > and always with another big guy?
            > hety like perez said you pay him the 50.00 he asks and it all goes
            > to charity and you do what you want with it but liek sal askin for
            > donations come on. you know they didnt pay much and now takin
            > advantage of it.
            > i couldnt even get a tex piece done beacuase they hogged it up to.
          • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2005
              My question has been sent to the seller:

              "Wow! All these sketches are great! So are all the signed comics! Ive
              always wanted sketches like these. I would actually have one if some
              assholes werent hogging all the creators time at the PittCon this
              year. You should send everyone who got screwed out of their sketches
              17 bucks for to pay back their admission. I hope you get a paper cut
              from one of the 2o dollar bills youre asking for one of these
              sketches. hopefully it will become infected, run its course and do the
              whole world a favor.Thanks for ruining my time. Ya greedy Fuckhead."

              Mwahahahahahahahaha!