Does anyone have a link to the photos from the costume contest

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      I was sitting at the end of the costume contest, and the lady who was
      doing the con photos (not Deathcom) had said that her photos would be
      up that night or this morning (meaning Monday, since it's technically
      Tuesday now where I live) on her Myspace page.

      Does anyone have a link to those photos yet? I know Deathcom is going
      to be a few weeks before they get their photos up. And I look forward
      to seeing those just as well.
    • sillysully7
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
        Yeah, whats the deathcom's girl story?