My 2008 Pittsburgh Comicon report is online :)

  • jencomx3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2008
      You can read it here:

      we've got a few pics as well to go with it.

      I had a great time!

      The games were great and we hope to iron out a few more bugs by next year!
      Jen

    • jencomx3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2008
        In a message dated 4/28/2008 2:51:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jencomx3@... writes:
        actually I typed in the wrong url SORRY!

      • Jim Balent Studios

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 29, 2008
            It was great seeing you Holly :)

            jen

          • sillysully7
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 29, 2008
              No Sunday coverage?
            • jencomx3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 30, 2008
                In a message dated 4/29/2008 11:48:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, sillysully7@... writes:
                No Sunday coverage?
                I wasn't there on Sunday :)

                I go to church in the morning and it was my cousin's birth

              • jencomx3@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30, 2008
                  In a message dated 4/30/2008 8:07:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jencomx3@... writes:
                  I go to church in the morning and it was my cousin's birth
                  hah this thing sent it before I was done "it was my cousin's birthday :) "

                  we're big on birthdays in my family ....
                  Jen