Re: I have some complaints about the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • collector1204
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 9:32 PM
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "the_man_happy2002"
      <the_man_happy2002@y...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone I also had a great time at the show ,but I do have
      some
      > complaints not too many though.Who the hell is the one dudes that
      took
      > like 50 of the batman posters getting them all signed.Those guies
      piss
      > mee off hard core.They are there for one reason and that is too
      get
      > things sold!!!!!they all those posters on Fridat,and like 20
      programs a
      > piece.I just want to tell them they are assholes ,and I hope you
      read
      > this or get wind of it.They either work the show or something and
      get
      > those exibitor passes and beat the rest of us in (assholes).The
      reason
      > I say this is because I am a true fan I go up to Mark Texera to
      get a
      > book signed,and he has this sign hanging up on the back cartain on
      > 8x10 or a 5x7 paper like I would know to look for it saying not
      > signing,now get this in mind hes sitting there not doing
      nothing,and I
      > only have 1 book to get signed ,and he says "do you see my
      sign" .I am
      > like ok hate to bother you ,and put the book back in the bag,and
      > leave.I leave for 10 minn go back buy and you got those guies
      getting
      > like 20 books signed ,and hes all nice to them.What a dick!!!!! I
      go to
      > hooters to eat later that night and those guies are there eating I
      tell
      > my friend if they get waitied on before us I am going off. LOL am
      I the
      > only one that had a bad experience like this,but other than that
      The
      > show was great ................HAPPY

      i totally agree!!!i was first in line for the show sunday and i go
      back and they are already in chairs waiting. i left a piece of
      brsitol paper with mark tex on saturday to get a basic wolverine
      from him not painted or anything and i see them all day gettin
      things signed. i go sunday and they are there 3 times sitting, and
      in the end i go to him around 4 and there they are again gettin
      stuff drawn and mine never got touched. i love tes's work but he can
      have his assholes. and dude take the freakin shades off indoors!!
      i noticed a daggetts comics on ebay put 3 sal buscema sketches on
      ebay today! i wonder if thats them. i think it might be. it says in
      there ad they hit cons.this is bull crap and out of hand i think.
      i saw the buscemas on ebay and sent them a message saying i hope
      they donated 75.00 each for those sketches because sal drew them
      with a contribution to make a wish foundation. and these jerks are
      tryin to make a profit off it!!
    • chazjg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 8:05 AM
        > i noticed a daggetts comics on ebay put 3 sal buscema sketches on
        > ebay today! i wonder if thats them. i think it might be. it says in
        > there ad they hit cons.this is bull crap and out of hand i think.
        > i saw the buscemas on ebay and sent them a message saying i hope
        > they donated 75.00 each for those sketches because sal drew them
        > with a contribution to make a wish foundation. and these jerks are
        > tryin to make a profit off it!!
        My friend sent me the link to this auction right before I read this post.
        I felt the same way.
        I'm glad to see that you sent them that message.
        I was about to do the same, in fact I'm still gonna do it!
        I was in line for Sal on Friday, and there was this guy behind me sitting in a
        chair.
        I went Saturday morning to see the Buffy panel.
        I walked by where Sal was signing, and there in the front, the same guy,
        sitting in the chair.
        The one cool thing about Sal was, when someone had a big stack of stuff for
        him to sign, he limited them to 10 things, to keep the people in line from
        waiting too long.