COMICON - SATURDAY

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      I went to the Comicon Saturday afternoon with my sister and nephew. Got pretty much everything that I was looking for except for the David Prowse autograph. $30 for his picture and autograph and $20 for him to sign your own item? A little too pricey for me. Other than that, I thought the Comicon was a little better than last year. I didn't see too many empty booths this year. AND NO WATERPROOFING GUY!! Thank God!!! $18 is still a little too much to pay to get in, however I did pay for my sister and nephew to get in, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Overall, a good time.

      --- SCOTT