CON day 2

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      how was everyones day 1? I met a couple of you yesterday, one of which
      checked in a little before me at the extended stay america. For those
      of you that dont know, its maybe 1 mile from the expo mart and it costs
      $74.99 a night, like half of what the radisson charges. something to
      consider.
      yesterday i had trouble finding some books, gonna have to give it
      another shot today.