I have some complaints about the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • the_man_happy2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hey everyone I also had a great time at the show ,but I do have some
      complaints not too many though.Who the hell is the one dudes that took
      like 50 of the batman posters getting them all signed.Those guies piss
      mee off hard core.They are there for one reason and that is too get
      things sold!!!!!they all those posters on Fridat,and like 20 programs a
      piece.I just want to tell them they are assholes ,and I hope you read
      this or get wind of it.They either work the show or something and get
      those exibitor passes and beat the rest of us in (assholes).The reason
      I say this is because I am a true fan I go up to Mark Texera to get a
      book signed,and he has this sign hanging up on the back cartain on a
      8x10 or a 5x7 paper like I would know to look for it saying not
      signing,now get this in mind hes sitting there not doing nothing,and I
      only have 1 book to get signed ,and he says "do you see my sign" .I am
      like ok hate to bother you ,and put the book back in the bag,and
      leave.I leave for 10 minn go back buy and you got those guies getting
      like 20 books signed ,and hes all nice to them.What a dick!!!!! I go to
      hooters to eat later that night and those guies are there eating I tell
      my friend if they get waitied on before us I am going off. LOL am I the
      only one that had a bad experience like this,but other than that The
      show was great ................HAPPY
    • collector1204
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2005
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "the_man_happy2002"
        <the_man_happy2002@y...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone I also had a great time at the show ,but I do have
        some
        > complaints not too many though.Who the hell is the one dudes that
        took
        > like 50 of the batman posters getting them all signed.Those guies
        piss
        > mee off hard core.They are there for one reason and that is too
        get
        > things sold!!!!!they all those posters on Fridat,and like 20
        programs a
        > piece.I just want to tell them they are assholes ,and I hope you
        read
        > this or get wind of it.They either work the show or something and
        get
        > those exibitor passes and beat the rest of us in (assholes).The
        reason
        > I say this is because I am a true fan I go up to Mark Texera to
        get a
        > book signed,and he has this sign hanging up on the back cartain on
        > 8x10 or a 5x7 paper like I would know to look for it saying not
        > signing,now get this in mind hes sitting there not doing
        nothing,and I
        > only have 1 book to get signed ,and he says "do you see my
        sign" .I am
        > like ok hate to bother you ,and put the book back in the bag,and
        > leave.I leave for 10 minn go back buy and you got those guies
        getting
        > like 20 books signed ,and hes all nice to them.What a dick!!!!! I
        go to
        > hooters to eat later that night and those guies are there eating I
        tell
        > my friend if they get waitied on before us I am going off. LOL am
        I the
        > only one that had a bad experience like this,but other than that
        The
        > show was great ................HAPPY

        i totally agree!!!i was first in line for the show sunday and i go
        back and they are already in chairs waiting. i left a piece of
        brsitol paper with mark tex on saturday to get a basic wolverine
        from him not painted or anything and i see them all day gettin
        things signed. i go sunday and they are there 3 times sitting, and
        in the end i go to him around 4 and there they are again gettin
        stuff drawn and mine never got touched. i love tes's work but he can
        have his assholes. and dude take the freakin shades off indoors!!
        i noticed a daggetts comics on ebay put 3 sal buscema sketches on
        ebay today! i wonder if thats them. i think it might be. it says in
        there ad they hit cons.this is bull crap and out of hand i think.
        i saw the buscemas on ebay and sent them a message saying i hope
        they donated 75.00 each for those sketches because sal drew them
        with a contribution to make a wish foundation. and these jerks are
        tryin to make a profit off it!!
      • chazjg
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
          > i noticed a daggetts comics on ebay put 3 sal buscema sketches on
          > ebay today! i wonder if thats them. i think it might be. it says in
          > there ad they hit cons.this is bull crap and out of hand i think.
          > i saw the buscemas on ebay and sent them a message saying i hope
          > they donated 75.00 each for those sketches because sal drew them
          > with a contribution to make a wish foundation. and these jerks are
          > tryin to make a profit off it!!
          My friend sent me the link to this auction right before I read this post.
          I felt the same way.
          I'm glad to see that you sent them that message.
          I was about to do the same, in fact I'm still gonna do it!
          I was in line for Sal on Friday, and there was this guy behind me sitting in a
          chair.
          I went Saturday morning to see the Buffy panel.
          I walked by where Sal was signing, and there in the front, the same guy,
          sitting in the chair.
          The one cool thing about Sal was, when someone had a big stack of stuff for
          him to sign, he limited them to 10 things, to keep the people in line from
          waiting too long.