Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Costume Question

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24 8:26 PM
      So I'll be Takewaki Kuna from Ranma 1/2 this Sunday. Instead of being Uppper Classman Kuna, I'll be slightly older Kendo Instructor Kuno. Cigarette in mouth and with an empty bottle of saki. For Otakon I'll be Ganju Shiba from Bleach.

      Will

      Toboe wrote :

      O_O Uh-oh! *runs towards the nearest anime shop for safety* Lol.
      Yeah, well, I think I may just pop over their Friday to see what
      Comicon is all about, but, no one destroy me, I may be dressed as
      someone from the anime, Bleach.
    • Toboe
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24 8:51 PM
        Yay, for anime cosplay love! ^_^ Well, it all depends on whether my
        friend decides to pull out his Bleach cosplay for this con or not;
        either way you may just see a Lt. and a Captain...who roar and
        scatter. Sorry, just had to do the Bleach pun. XD

        ~Toboe~
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites"
        <megacitytours@...> wrote:

        > So I'll be Takewaki Kuna from Ranma 1/2 this Sunday. Instead of
        being Uppper Classman Kuna, I'll be slightly older Kendo Instructor
        Kuno. Cigarette in mouth and with an empty bottle of saki. For
        Otakon I'll be Ganju Shiba from Bleach.

        > Will
        >

        > Toboe wrote :
        >
        > O_O Uh-oh! *runs towards the nearest anime shop for safety* Lol.
        > Yeah, well, I think I may just pop over their Friday to see what
        > Comicon is all about, but, no one destroy me, I may be dressed as
        > someone from the anime, Bleach.

      • G.W.
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 25 9:52 AM
          I've worn costumes Saturday and Sunday before, but with the mask and
          headpiece for my current costume, two days in a row ain't gonna
          happen.

          If I ever get a Master Roshi costume together, that'd work though. ^_^