In-Laws

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008
      Well wouldn't you know. I wait all year for the Comicon (make that two since I couldn't attend last year) and my father-in-law finally finds a house he wants to buy and wouldn't you know it, yes, that's right, he wants his U-Haul unpacked THIS WEEKEND!

      My wife says it's stupid for me to miss the Con (although she is by no means a comic enthusiast). While I whole-heartedly agree, I'm not about to let her and her 70-some year old father unpack a U-Haul by themselves (especially with kids running around).

      I can only hope that something shines my way and I can make it Sunday if not Saturday. Knowing my father-in-law, it's not likely.

      (Still hoping to see Jim and Holly at the Con) Andrew