Re: [pittscomicon] fyi

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
      wow! what a total bummer.
      i've met him and spoke with him for a long time at a con about his work on gi joe which turned into a chat about other books etc etc.
      SUPER cool dude and a blast to chat with.
      my hopes and prayers go out to him.

      In a message dated 4/24/2008 11:21:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, batmiteforever@... writes:
      I just saw this on a site I belong to about artist Josh Medors. I wish
      him the best.
      http://www.comicart fans.com/ SubNewsDetails. asp?NID=1095