Re: I'm offering a deal for you YAHOO peeps at the con!

  • Adam Talley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 5:18 AM
      Hey folks, ADAM T here again.

      Just saying I've been keeping up with this board daily and really
      enjoying the positive buzz thats happening about this weekend's show!
      I am sooo looking forward to it. Alot of stuff is happening. I'm
      really jazzed about it being the 15th anniversary of the show, but
      also the 30th Anniversary of DAWN OF THE DEAD... right across from the
      mall where the original movie was shot! For a huge fan of the Romero
      movies like me, thats big time! Plus I finally get to get my hands on
      some of the Broadsword comics, meet Brian from Ghost Hunters and all
      my other pals that will be there! (Eric Adams, Boomtown Press, Tim
      Fisher, the Toth family and many others!)

      Once again, I wanted to reiterate my offer to you folks here on the
      board.At the con I am offering $5.00 off my 11x17 original art pieces
      by simply coming to me and saying you read this message on the yahoo
      group board and gave me the code word phrase!

      the "code word phrase" is: "CHUCK NORRIS IS THE MAN!"

      Just come up to me and say that phrase and you got yourself $5.00 off
      any 11x17 piece I am offering. Either premade, sequential pages or
      even COMMISSIONS!!!!! So if you folks are looking for original art and
      looking to save a buck or two on it, this is the way to go! I've also
      got a couple of pieces up for auction in the Make a Wish auction, as
      well as prizes for the Triva panel hosted by Comic Geek Speak podcast.

      All in all, it will be a tremendous show! I hope to see you all there!
      I'm at booth #:S105. Stop by and say HELLO!

      Cheers, and have a great weekend!!!! See yeh in Zombie town!

      ---ADAM T.
      http://www.idiothead.com