new guests

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've been
      getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site linked
      us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone they're
      excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
      (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.

      ~Fuko
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
        Yes, nice to see they are adding people that hasn't been around here.

        Kerry

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko"
        <fuko_chan@y...> wrote:

        > In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've been
        > getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site
        linked
        > us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone
        they're
        > excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
        > (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.
        >
        > ~Fuko
      • baldalbinoyeti
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
          I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.

          I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
          much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
          still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
          ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
          Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

          > Yes, nice to see they are adding people that hasn't been around
          here.

          > Kerry
          >

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko"
          > <fuko_chan@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've
          been
          > > getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site
          > linked
          > > us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone
          > they're
          > > excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
          > > (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.
          > >
          > > ~Fuko
        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
            You were one of the ghostbusters from last year? Your costumes were
            really good! I personally have never liked the way the costume contest
            is run or how the winners are chosen. No offense to who won or
            anything. But the judges, even tho their costumes are good, just seem
            really stuck up, especially the one that's always the announcer. And
            they seem to favor certain costumes based on who the character is, not
            how good the costume itself is. Like that Cylon last year, with the
            actual moving red eye and sound effects, I can't believe he didn't win
            anything!

            ~Fuko

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
            <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

            > I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.
            >
            > I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
            > much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
            > still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
            > ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
            > Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

          • b-cha
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
              Wow, Ernie Hudson!!!

              YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Thats a huge score.

              -Cha2