Re: [pittscomicon] Stop by and say hi!

  • Chris Underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2008
      Hey Tod,
      How much are your commissions?

      On 4/23/08, norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:

      Folks

      I'll be at booth S013 this year.

      Come see some of the new projects I'm working on like Star Wars,
      Fantastic Four and sketch cards for Benchwarmers. Also, I'll have
      copies of the work I did for Marvel Masterpieces II.

      I'll have a ton of prints for sale as well as taking commissions, and
      even doing a little teaching to those who want to learn inking or
      penciling.

      S013, is in the first row of small press, from the expo side, usually
      across from Frenz and McDaniels. Ya can't miss it, I'll have a big 6ft
      black with white letters banner hanging behind me.

      See ya there.

      Tod Smith
      Altoona Pa.