From NORVANDELL

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
      I have to say thanks to Space Ghost and one other who stopped by my
      table, who I hate to say I could not remember. That was due to a lack
      of sleep from my car stay, but this guy had a wicked scare on his
      arm, so if your reading this, sorry I forgot your name but I think
      you could understand why. There may have been two others, but at my
      age I'm lucky to remember what I had for breakfast.

      Ghost your painting will be coming soon.

      I got 2 jobs out of this years con, which is more than the last few
      cons put together.

      I was able Friday and Saturday night to find a room with the guys
      from Digital Webbing. GW Fisher and Jamal were the coolest.

      By the way, Weaver never showed up to apologize, guess he was too
      scared to be a man. He may have too, but who cares.

      See you all next year.

      Tod
    • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
        Yo, Tod. That scar guy was me. Im glad the con worked out for you, and
        Ill see ya next year. Thanks for the wicked sketch! Im gonna post it
        in the pic section when I get a chance.