Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Where do you buy your comics?

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 18, 2008
      Oh Frostburgh is just a few minute drive from my house. But it closed a year
      or two ago. The way it was explained the owner, who has another store in
      Laurel, MD (I think). They had lost interest in the store up this way and
      closed it.

      Will

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 23, 2008
        I'm closer to central PA, I go to the Comic Swap in State College to
        get my books. It's like a 35 minute trip for me now with the new 99
        extension.

        On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Will Crites
        <megacitytours@...> wrote:

        > Oh Frostburgh is just a few minute drive from my house. But it closed a year
        > or two ago. The way it was explained the owner, who has another store in
        > Laurel, MD (I think). They had lost interest in the store up this way and
        > closed it.
        >
        > Will

      • maharashka
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 23, 2008
          I'm also a Comic Swap patron (since '82)