Re: Where do you buy your comics?

  • mrspaceg
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 18, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "mangoman42" <sheets42@...> wrote:

      > Comics World in Windber. Mike and Renee all the way.

      BTW, I haven't heard anything in a while. How is Mike doing?
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 18, 2008
        Oh Frostburgh is just a few minute drive from my house. But it closed a year
        or two ago. The way it was explained the owner, who has another store in
        Laurel, MD (I think). They had lost interest in the store up this way and
        closed it.

        Will

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 23, 2008
          I'm closer to central PA, I go to the Comic Swap in State College to
          get my books. It's like a 35 minute trip for me now with the new 99
          extension.

          On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Will Crites
          <megacitytours@...> wrote:

          > Oh Frostburgh is just a few minute drive from my house. But it closed a year
          > or two ago. The way it was explained the owner, who has another store in
          > Laurel, MD (I think). They had lost interest in the store up this way and
          > closed it.
          >
          > Will

        • maharashka
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 23, 2008
            I'm also a Comic Swap patron (since '82)