Re: [pittscomicon] Who wants to meet?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
      i am but i am 17 hrs away

      In a message dated 4/18/2008 3:48:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
      I was thinking last year someone said we should go bowling.... And I
      could not cause I had plans already for that weekend.. So I'm just
      wondering if anyone wants to try it again for next friday? So is
      anyone GAME to the Bowling?!?!? !

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
        I got a bad wheel so bowling is no good for me, but i think we should all hook up even if its for a mall dinner or something.