Who wants to meet?

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 12:47 PM
      I was thinking last year someone said we should go bowling.... And I
      could not cause I had plans already for that weekend.. So I'm just
      wondering if anyone wants to try it again for next friday? So is
      anyone GAME to the Bowling?!?!?!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18 3:22 PM
          I got a bad wheel so bowling is no good for me, but i think we should all hook up even if its for a mall dinner or something.