Re: 2005 con

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2005
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
      wrote:

      > I had a really good time this year. Got a good bit of stuff I
      wanted.
      > The costume contest had a lot of good costumes, even though I'm not
      > fan of how it's run.

      Yeah, I went as Shaun of Shaun of the Dead and I think it would've
      been nice had the judges actually SEEN the movie it was from. <sigh>
      Overall, though...the con ROCKED. Granted, it was my first one, but I
      did go all three days.
    • ftthwtcm
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2005
        i had a great time at the con..i got to meet tom savini who actually
        did make-up on me..tha was really cool..the celeberties were charging
        alot but i guess that comes with being famous..pepe