Re: 2005 con

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2005
      I had a really good time this year. Got a good bit of stuff I wanted.
      The costume contest had a lot of good costumes, even though I'm not a
      fan of how it's run. Best part for me was meeting Jason Carter since I
      loved his character from Babylon 5. He was a really cool nice guy too.
      It's always great to meet celebrities that you're a fan of and
      discover they're nice people too. Thanks to the people running the con
      for a great time! Looking forward to next year!
    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2005
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
        wrote:

        > I had a really good time this year. Got a good bit of stuff I
        wanted.
        > The costume contest had a lot of good costumes, even though I'm not
        > fan of how it's run.

        Yeah, I went as Shaun of Shaun of the Dead and I think it would've
        been nice had the judges actually SEEN the movie it was from. <sigh>
        Overall, though...the con ROCKED. Granted, it was my first one, but I
        did go all three days.
      • ftthwtcm
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2005
          i had a great time at the con..i got to meet tom savini who actually
          did make-up on me..tha was really cool..the celeberties were charging
          alot but i guess that comes with being famous..pepe