I'm offering a deal for you YAHOO peeps at the con!

  • Adam Talley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 6:57 PM
      Hey folks!

      ADAM TALLEY here, guest at this year's con. I was there last year and
      I am totally jonesed for it this year. I am known for my comic
      PLEASANT LIFE and many others. I run idiothead.com where I showcase my
      art and related projects.

      At the con I'm offering a special deal for you folks on the board
      here. I am offering $5.00 off my 11x17 original art pieces by simply
      coming to me and saying you read this message on the yahoo group board
      and gave me the code word phrase!

      the "code word phrase" is: "CHUCK NORRIS IS THE MAN!"

      Just come up to me and say that phrase and you got yourself $5.00 off
      any 11x17 piece I am offering. Either premade, sequential pages or
      even COMMISSIONS!!!!! Just an offer for you fine folks here.

      Let me also say that I appreciate this group, its positive comments at
      the show coming up and your support for the show and the artists
      there. I know that despite whatever unpleasantness has happened
      before, we're gonna rock the house and have a great time at the show!
      hope to see you all there. If nothing else, just pop by and say HI!

      Very much looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Cheers, ADAM T.

      www.idiothead.com
    • Adam Talley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 5:18 AM
        Hey folks, ADAM T here again.

        Just saying I've been keeping up with this board daily and really
        enjoying the positive buzz thats happening about this weekend's show!
        I am sooo looking forward to it. Alot of stuff is happening. I'm
        really jazzed about it being the 15th anniversary of the show, but
        also the 30th Anniversary of DAWN OF THE DEAD... right across from the
        mall where the original movie was shot! For a huge fan of the Romero
        movies like me, thats big time! Plus I finally get to get my hands on
        some of the Broadsword comics, meet Brian from Ghost Hunters and all
        my other pals that will be there! (Eric Adams, Boomtown Press, Tim
        Fisher, the Toth family and many others!)

        Once again, I wanted to reiterate my offer to you folks here on the
        board.At the con I am offering $5.00 off my 11x17 original art pieces
        by simply coming to me and saying you read this message on the yahoo
        group board and gave me the code word phrase!

        the "code word phrase" is: "CHUCK NORRIS IS THE MAN!"

        Just come up to me and say that phrase and you got yourself $5.00 off
        any 11x17 piece I am offering. Either premade, sequential pages or
        even COMMISSIONS!!!!! So if you folks are looking for original art and
        looking to save a buck or two on it, this is the way to go! I've also
        got a couple of pieces up for auction in the Make a Wish auction, as
        well as prizes for the Triva panel hosted by Comic Geek Speak podcast.

        All in all, it will be a tremendous show! I hope to see you all there!
        I'm at booth #:S105. Stop by and say HELLO!

        Cheers, and have a great weekend!!!! See yeh in Zombie town!

        ---ADAM T.
        http://www.idiothead.com