    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hey, Hey, Hey....

      I'm just trying to keep up with all the stuff happening around here.
      Hopefully I haven't missed anything, but we have another update going
      up on the website as we speak, The following email will be going out
      to subscribers in the coming days, here is a preveiw.......

      Ok Pitt-Con People,

      Less that two weeks until Pittsburgh Comicon 2008 and things are
      moving a break neck speed at Comicon Central:

      Even though time is short, we just added about a dozen new guests,

      -Ghost Rider/Moonknight artist: Mark Texeira
      -Avatar artist & Zenescope cover artist, Sean Shaw
      -and Dawn of the Dead's Dr. Foster: David Crawford

      For a full list of guests visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      We've also been tinkering with the Event schedule again:

      On Friday we've added a Panel with Comic's Legend Al Feldstein to
      discuss his part in the history of E.C. Comics and Mad Magazine. You
      can check out Al at 3:00 on Friday.

      And we've done some shifting of the Movie schedule so Jonathan Parra,
      director of Back Issues:The Movie can have an opportunity for a Q & A
      after the 3 showings of his fun film. (For anyone that owns or has
      ever been to a comic book store, this movie comes with my highest
      recommendation, take 30 minutes out of your day and check out during
      one of its show times.)

      For a full list of our exciting Events check out www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      We've added some pieces to the Charity Auction Page, including a great
      Cherri Creeper piece from Holly G! of Broadsword Comics.

      Visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com for a sneak peek of some of the
      auction items for 2008

      One piece of bad news, anyone who has seen or heard recent reports of
      Michael Turner's health probably expected this, we were holding out
      hope, but Michael is just not feeling up to the trip to Pittsburgh,
      but Mr. Turner always has an open invitation to the Pittsburgh Comicon
      and we just hope and pray for healthier days ahead for Michael.

      A full list of cancellations can be found at (you guessed it,
      www.pittsburghcomicon.com )

      Things are sure to be fast and furious all the way till showtime, so
      I'll be in touch with any and all news.

      Thanks and see you in two weeks,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director of the Pittsburgh Comicon