Arists Database

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hey all,

      I've finally gotten the bug to having my books signed by the artists that attend. My problem is that I'd like to get some comics my collection (mostly from the mid to late 80s to early 90s) signed. Short of going through each and every book and matching it up with the artists listed on the Comicon site, I'd like to know if there is a database of comic artists online and their work; more specifically the titles and/or issue numbers they worked on.

      Kindest regards to any help that may come my way.

      Andrew

    • twatcrammer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
        I use comicbookdb.com and comics.org