Pumped for the show!

  • batmiteforever
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2008
      Can't wait for the show I contacted a few artists and got some Batman
      commissions started! I'm gonna be broke but happy!
      Plus I'm bringing 2 nephews and a friend to the show. I hope others
      will drag a few friends to our favorite show and support the best show
      in PA!
    • MarasBlade@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
        I am coming from Orlando to go and am bringing my brother(his first time at a convention ever!).  I can't wait!   Susan

        In a message dated 4/12/2008 9:34:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, batmiteforever@... writes:

        Can't wait for the show I contacted a few artists and got some Batman
        commissions started! I'm gonna be broke but happy!
        Plus I'm bringing 2 nephews and a friend to the show. I hope others
        will drag a few friends to our favorite show and support the best show
        in PA!

        It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
          Im pretty stoked too, I need to get away for a couple days, and I couldnt ask for anything better, well I could.... but you know, gotta keep it real.

          http://mail.yahoo.com