Re: [pittscomicon] Re: its that time again

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
      I couldn't come last year, but I'll be there this year. I'll be there
      Sunday, I'll be Takewaki Kuno from Ranma 1/2.

      Will

      Troy wrote:

      didn't we try to plan a meeting last year? I showed up but no one else
      did. I am willing to give it a try again. I will be the black dude in
      the storm shirt on Friday, the Black heroes on Saturday, and the Brown
      Hornet on Sunday.
    • Maya
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>
        wrote:
        >I'll be there too on Sunday, I'll be there in Aisha Clan Clan ( from
        the Show OutLaw star) if I can't finish that costume by than I will
        be Yoruichi and standing next to me will be Dawn from Pokemon and
        maybe my best friend if she does not back out, she is coming as Misa
        Aname from the show Death Note! We should be there at or around 11:am.