Re: its that time again

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
      wrote:

      > does anyone think we should have a meet an greet for all of us that
      > post here. granted I dont post alot, but I do check in from time to
      > time.Ive met catwoman, for those of you that havent, she is just
      > awesome to talk to. Let me know what you think.

      didn't we try to plan a meeting last year? I showed up but no one else
      did. I am willing to give it a try again. I will be the black dude in
      the storm shirt on Friday, the Black heroes on Saturday, and the Brown
      Hornet on Sunday.

      Troy
    • Will Crites

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>
          wrote:
          >I'll be there too on Sunday, I'll be there in Aisha Clan Clan ( from
          the Show OutLaw star) if I can't finish that costume by than I will
          be Yoruichi and standing next to me will be Dawn from Pokemon and
          maybe my best friend if she does not back out, she is coming as Misa
          Aname from the show Death Note! We should be there at or around 11:am.