its that time again

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
      does anyone think we should have a meet an greet for all of us that
      post here. granted I dont post alot, but I do check in from time to
      time.Ive met catwoman, for those of you that havent, she is just
      awesome to talk to. Let me know what you think.
    • Troy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
        wrote:

        > does anyone think we should have a meet an greet for all of us that
        > post here. granted I dont post alot, but I do check in from time to
        > time.Ive met catwoman, for those of you that havent, she is just
        > awesome to talk to. Let me know what you think.

        didn't we try to plan a meeting last year? I showed up but no one else
        did. I am willing to give it a try again. I will be the black dude in
        the storm shirt on Friday, the Black heroes on Saturday, and the Brown
        Hornet on Sunday.

        Troy
      • Will Crites

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>
            wrote:
            >I'll be there too on Sunday, I'll be there in Aisha Clan Clan ( from
            the Show OutLaw star) if I can't finish that costume by than I will
            be Yoruichi and standing next to me will be Dawn from Pokemon and
            maybe my best friend if she does not back out, she is coming as Misa
            Aname from the show Death Note! We should be there at or around 11:am.