Two quick questions

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 2:45 PM
      Was just looking over the guests page and I noticed something notably
      missing from this year's show...

      WRESTLERS.

      Usually Comicon has one or two has-beens that appear for autographs,
      but I didn't see any this year. Anyone got any idea if any wrestlers
      are going to be there?

      And second, since I noticed Amy Lynn Best and Kane Hodder are
      returning to Comicon, does this mean that Genghis Con, the horror film
      convention at the Greentree Radisson in the fall is officially dead?
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 4:21 PM
        I think Amy is usually at the con. So my bet is that Genghis Con is still
        going.

        Will