Re: The vultures swarming...

  • Shawn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
      I just want to chime in with DJ here - as an Internet Radio Show,
      we're treated as second-rate (at best) by a lot of places (don't even
      get me started on how lousy the NYCC treated us this year). Renee has
      treated us not just as human beings but as actual guests of the show
      and always got back to us on any questions and was an absolute
      pleasure to deal with. Pittsburgh has been top-notch to us and we have
      nothing but love for everyone involved. Can't wait to see everyone!

      Shawn