Re: So how was the 1st day?

  • chazjg
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2005
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

      > Thanks... was wondering if there were certain times for Claire Kramer
      > and Ernie Hudson signing autographs, and also the prices.
      > I might ACTUALLY be able to come out on Sunday.
      > And those 2 are really the only ones I want.
      Clare didn't show up on Friday, and just mad it in time for the Buffy/Angel
      panel at 11 am. today.
      She was signing from after the panel until after I left at 2pm.
      I heard she was suppose to sign until 3pm., but I'm not 100% on that.
      She has some cool pics for sale at $5.00, and then she's charging $20.00 to
      sign stuff.
      She's really nice & I had my picture taken with her, no problem.
      Ernie was always at his booth the whole time I was there on Friday & today.
      He has some nice pitures too for $20.00 and the autograph is included.
      He'll let you get a picture with him for free if you get something signed, if not
      he charges so much for a polaroid, & so much for one with your camera.
      I'm not sure of those prices as I got a cool "Crow" pic signed & a picture with
      my camera.
      All in all myself 7 my friend Dave had a great time Friday, found some great
      bargins, and other cool stuff.
      Sal Buscema was soooooo cool to meet!
      He's the nicest guy, a legendary comic asrtis!
      He did a Batman scetch for me that's awesome!
      Met some nice people in the LOOOONG line, but worth the wait!
      I went solo today since Ms. Kramer wasn't there yesterday, and cuaght the
      Buffy panel.
      It started off slow, but Mark from Angel was really funny, and picked it up fast.
      Hope you make it tomorrow, and have a great time.
      I'm broke now, but happy!