New to this board

  • w_slemmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      Just thought I would say Hi to all. New to the board and I actually
      love this one and Baltimore. I have been coning for about 7 years
      straight now.

      Wouldn't want to step on any feet aoubt table pricing because I do
      not know enough about set-up fees and things like that. However I do
      think that the card tournament was a great new charity event and look
      forawrd to it this year. My favorite of course is the auction. The
      promoters always do their best to push this event and I try to spend
      around $300-$500 each year. Some very good stuff (Original Art)

      Anyway thanks and hope to see you all there this year

      Slem