Re: Other facts about Michael George murder trial- Ed Beard Jr.

  • Ed Beard Jr.
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 18, 2008
      I just got this e-mailed to me from the GBG forum:

      It outlines a few more of the "DA'S" "Star" witnesses...?

      More of the same style National Inquire style tall tales that can't
      be backed up with proof. All hear-say

      CBG Forum Posted by Brent
      Frankenhoff
      Snip>: Key to the
      prosecution's case was the testimony of witness <b>Michael Renaud</b>
      who said
      he called the Georges' store the evening of the murder at
      approximately 5:30
      p.m. and Michael George answered the phone, which contradicted
      George's alibi of
      being asleep at his mother's home at the time. "He answered the
      phone, that was
      his fatal mistake," Kaplan said.

      YEAH I PERSON WHO WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED 18 YEARS AGO YET NOW SEEMS
      TO REMEMBER THAT HE CALLED THIS COMIC STORE , HE REMEMBERS THE EXACT
      TIME AND REMEMBERS THAT IT WAS MICHAEL'S VOICE??? ANOTHER GENIUS
      WITTNESS WITH AN IDIOT SAVANTS MEMORY. HOORAY FOR THE DA!

      tional testimony of <b>Barbee Hancock-Kalbfleisch</b>, who said that
      when she
      came to the store about the same time, she found the door locked,
      while Barbara
      was out ordering food for the surprise birthday party she was
      planning for
      Michael later that evening.

      WHAT ON EARTH DOES THSAT PROVE?

      testify in his own defense also helped clinch the verdict. "A
      defendant's
      decision not to testify is generally harmful to the defense,

      THIS WAS THE WORST THING MICHAELS ATTORNEY COULD HAVE EVER ADVISED
      HIM TO DO?? i AGREE WITH Kaplan ON THIS ONE!
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 18, 2008
        I see him winning out on an appeal.

        Will