Re: So how was the 1st day?

  • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 7:49 PM
      That suck balls, dude. Im not going until tomorrow, but Ill try to
      have enough fun for the both of us ;) Ill post about it probably on
      Sunday (depending on how hungover I am).
    • baldalbinoyeti
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22 9:15 PM
        me and my friends didn't get to the con until about 2:00. we were up
        all night waiting to go pickup a friend at the train station and when
        we finally got home, it was around 5:30 and we didn't get to bed
        around 6:30. Anywho, the first day for me was pretty sweet. Me and my
        friends went as Ghostbusters (I was the really tall blond guy, in
        case you were wondering). of course, we all had to get an autograph
        and picture with Ernie Hudson. He's a really cool, nice guy in my
        opinion.
        Also, you should all buy a copy of "Deep Fried" from Jason Yungbluth
        (also a really cool, nice guy. fuckin hillarious, too). I'll be going
        as Coop from "Megas XLR" tomorrow. Sunday, I'll be going as Freddy
        Krueger
      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23 11:21 AM
          Thanks... was wondering if there were certain times for Claire Kramer
          and Ernie Hudson signing autographs, and also the prices.
          I might ACTUALLY be able to come out on Sunday.
          And those 2 are really the only ones I want.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"
          <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

          > That suck balls, dude. Im not going until tomorrow, but Ill try to
          > have enough fun for the both of us ;) Ill post about it probably on
          > Sunday (depending on how hungover I am).
        • chazjg
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 23 5:16 PM
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

            > Thanks... was wondering if there were certain times for Claire Kramer
            > and Ernie Hudson signing autographs, and also the prices.
            > I might ACTUALLY be able to come out on Sunday.
            > And those 2 are really the only ones I want.
            Clare didn't show up on Friday, and just mad it in time for the Buffy/Angel
            panel at 11 am. today.
            She was signing from after the panel until after I left at 2pm.
            I heard she was suppose to sign until 3pm., but I'm not 100% on that.
            She has some cool pics for sale at $5.00, and then she's charging $20.00 to
            sign stuff.
            She's really nice & I had my picture taken with her, no problem.
            Ernie was always at his booth the whole time I was there on Friday & today.
            He has some nice pitures too for $20.00 and the autograph is included.
            He'll let you get a picture with him for free if you get something signed, if not
            he charges so much for a polaroid, & so much for one with your camera.
            I'm not sure of those prices as I got a cool "Crow" pic signed & a picture with
            my camera.
            All in all myself 7 my friend Dave had a great time Friday, found some great
            bargins, and other cool stuff.
            Sal Buscema was soooooo cool to meet!
            He's the nicest guy, a legendary comic asrtis!
            He did a Batman scetch for me that's awesome!
            Met some nice people in the LOOOONG line, but worth the wait!
            I went solo today since Ms. Kramer wasn't there yesterday, and cuaght the
            Buffy panel.
            It started off slow, but Mark from Angel was really funny, and picked it up fast.
            Hope you make it tomorrow, and have a great time.
            I'm broke now, but happy!