Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • paul s. brittain
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 4, 2008
      I have attended the Pittsburgh Con as both a fan and as a vendor to sell my
      books. Considering that this event is independently managed and is not a
      "Wizard Con", I don't think you can ask for much more. I have made new
      friends and met great star guests in Pittsburgh. Some day I would like to
      try the other cons, but for now, I'm content with this one that is within 30
      miles of home.

      Paul S. Brittain
      www.psbpublications.com