Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008

      NOOOOOOOOOO, but I think you understand what Im saying.

      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
        heehee

        ____________ __
        > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • paul s. brittain
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 4, 2008
          I have attended the Pittsburgh Con as both a fan and as a vendor to sell my
          books. Considering that this event is independently managed and is not a
          "Wizard Con", I don't think you can ask for much more. I have made new
          friends and met great star guests in Pittsburgh. Some day I would like to
          try the other cons, but for now, I'm content with this one that is within 30
          miles of home.

          Paul S. Brittain
          www.psbpublications.com