Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3 11:49 AM
      Hey Maya!
      I'll be interviewing you ; )
      Holly

      Will Crites wrote:

      An added incentive for going. Can't wait to see you there.

      Will

      Jim Balent Studios wrote:

      I'll be interviewing the cosplayers
      be prepared!

    • Jim Balent Studios
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3 11:51 AM
        heehee

        Will Crites wrote:
        I really been wanting to meet Amy since I became part of the Sirens of
        Cinema Street Team. Ah, Holly, ya got me blushing :)

        Will

        Jim Balent Studios wrote:

        pretty sure Amy will be there!
        :Hugging Will:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:pittscomicon-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:pittscomicon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3 2:17 PM

          NOOOOOOOOOO, but I think you understand what Im saying.

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 3 3:43 PM
            heehee

            ____________ __
            > Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • paul s. brittain
            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 4 1:52 PM
              I have attended the Pittsburgh Con as both a fan and as a vendor to sell my
              books. Considering that this event is independently managed and is not a
              "Wizard Con", I don't think you can ask for much more. I have made new
              friends and met great star guests in Pittsburgh. Some day I would like to
              try the other cons, but for now, I'm content with this one that is within 30
              miles of home.

              Paul S. Brittain
              www.psbpublications.com