Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
      An added incentive for going. Can't wait to see you there.

      Will

      Jim Balent Studios wrote:

      I'll be interviewing the cosplayers
      be prepared!
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
        I really been wanting to meet Amy since I became part of the Sirens of
        Cinema Street Team. Ah, Holly, ya got me blushing :)

        Will

        Jim Balent Studios wrote:

        > pretty sure Amy will be there!
        > :Hugging Will:
      • Jim Balent Studios

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
            heehee

            Jim Balent Studios wrote:

            pretty sure Amy will be there!
            :Hugging Will:

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:pittscomicon-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:pittscomicon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008

              NOOOOOOOOOO, but I think you understand what Im saying.

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
                heehee

                ____________ __
                > Be a better friend, newshound, and

              • paul s. brittain
                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 4, 2008
                  I have attended the Pittsburgh Con as both a fan and as a vendor to sell my
                  books. Considering that this event is independently managed and is not a
                  "Wizard Con", I don't think you can ask for much more. I have made new
                  friends and met great star guests in Pittsburgh. Some day I would like to
                  try the other cons, but for now, I'm content with this one that is within 30
                  miles of home.

                  Paul S. Brittain
                  www.psbpublications.com