Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
      Maya hit it on the head. Why go to the PCC, to have fun. Me and my daughter
      are going to Otakon in August. Shes going as a pokemon and I'll going as
      Ganju Shiba from Bleach. Maybe all the costumers on the list could meet up
      before the con begins.

      Will

      From: Maya wrote:

      For me..... It's the costumes and costumers. I too will be at the PCC
      with my daughter, she want to be Batgirl, and I want her to be Little
      Washu(from Techi). And I'm working on a two Anime costume for myself:
      Aisha Clan clan (from The OutLaw Star) and Yoruichi (from Bleach).
      And my bff is going to be Amane Misa (from Death Note). In the near
      future I should be finished with (Vixen) and my bff is going to be
      Black Canary. So
      I planning to have Fun!!!!!!!!
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
        An added incentive for going. Can't wait to see you there.

        Will

        Jim Balent Studios wrote:

        I'll be interviewing the cosplayers
        be prepared!
      • Will Crites
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
          I really been wanting to meet Amy since I became part of the Sirens of
          Cinema Street Team. Ah, Holly, ya got me blushing :)

          Will

          Jim Balent Studios wrote:

          > pretty sure Amy will be there!
          > :Hugging Will:
        • Jim Balent Studios

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
              heehee

              Jim Balent Studios wrote:

              pretty sure Amy will be there!
              :Hugging Will:

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:pittscomicon-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:pittscomicon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008

                NOOOOOOOOOO, but I think you understand what Im saying.

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
                  heehee

                  ____________ __
                  > Be a better friend, newshound, and

                • paul s. brittain
                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 4, 2008
                    I have attended the Pittsburgh Con as both a fan and as a vendor to sell my
                    books. Considering that this event is independently managed and is not a
                    "Wizard Con", I don't think you can ask for much more. I have made new
                    friends and met great star guests in Pittsburgh. Some day I would like to
                    try the other cons, but for now, I'm content with this one that is within 30
                    miles of home.

                    Paul S. Brittain
                    www.psbpublications.com