Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
      I'll be interviewing the cosplayers
      be prepared!

      Maya wrote:

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "Will Crites"
      <megacitytours@ ...> wrote:
      >Finally, I'm glad to see someone talking about costumes, It took me
      a half hour to read all these messages.
      So Let change the SUBJECT of the price and Go to why you really
      want to go to the PCC?
      For me..... It's the costumes and costumers. I too will be at the PCC
      with my daughter, she want to be Batgirl, and I want her to be Little
      Washu(from Techi). And I'm working on a two Anime costume for myself:
      Aisha Clan clan (from The OutLaw Star) and Yoruichi (from Bleach).
      And my bff is going to be Amane Misa (from Death Note). In the near
      future I should be finished with (Vixen) and my bff is going to be
      Black Canary. So
      I planning to have Fun!!!!!!!!
      Who want to go there to have fun. I'll see you there!
      > I'd love to go to San Diego, but thats not in my foreseeable
      future. But I
      > go to the PCC for the artists *hi Jim, hi Holly*. I always find
      comics for
      > my collection for a fairly cheap price. Besides Jim and Holly I'm
      hoping Amy
      > Lynn Best will be there. So the $18 is no big deal to me. Oh and
      this year
      > my daughter is going with me. We'll be there on Sunday in costume,
      I'll be
      > Tatewki Kuno (Ranma 1/2) and she'll be Sakura Haruno (Naruto).
      >
      > Will
      >
      > DUGGER wrote:
      >
      > GEEZ people, youre taking the posting to hard. save your money, go
      to san
      > diego. every other con pails in comparison

    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
        Maya hit it on the head. Why go to the PCC, to have fun. Me and my daughter
        are going to Otakon in August. Shes going as a pokemon and I'll going as
        Ganju Shiba from Bleach. Maybe all the costumers on the list could meet up
        before the con begins.

        Will

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
          An added incentive for going. Can't wait to see you there.

          Will

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
            I really been wanting to meet Amy since I became part of the Sirens of
            Cinema Street Team. Ah, Holly, ya got me blushing :)

            Will

            Jim Balent Studios wrote:

            > pretty sure Amy will be there!
            > :Hugging Will:
          • Jim Balent Studios

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
                heehee

                Jim Balent Studios wrote:

                pretty sure Amy will be there!
                :Hugging Will:

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    mailto:pittscomicon-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    mailto:pittscomicon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008

                  NOOOOOOOOOO, but I think you understand what Im saying.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
                    heehee

                    ____________ __
                    > Be a better friend, newshound, and

                  • paul s. brittain
                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 4, 2008
                      I have attended the Pittsburgh Con as both a fan and as a vendor to sell my
                      books. Considering that this event is independently managed and is not a
                      "Wizard Con", I don't think you can ask for much more. I have made new
                      friends and met great star guests in Pittsburgh. Some day I would like to
                      try the other cons, but for now, I'm content with this one that is within 30
                      miles of home.

                      Paul S. Brittain
                      www.psbpublications.com