BI/Gay Men Who Collect Comics

  • marveldc1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 2:40 PM
      Hello All!

      I know this is a late notice, but I'm heading down to the
      Pittsburgh Comicon for a Friday night stay and visiting the con on
      Saturday. I couldn't get any of my friends to come with me on this
      outing, so is there any other guys flying solo as well, who would like
      to meet for dinner on Friday night? Not sure how any BI/Gay men are
      into this hobby, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm taking my
      laptop with me, so I can check the board when I get there. Thanks in
      advance for takers!!!

      Perez Rules!!!

      - MarvelDc1