Re: [pittscomicon] Re: meet at the mall

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2005
      Same here. I'll get there about 9:30 or 10:00 am. First I'll be doing some volunteering the first couple hours. But I'll be up to meeting y'all for dinner at the mall.

      Will

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2005
        i dont know whats gonna happen now, or if there will be a meeting at
        the mall. but i do know one thing IM GONNA BE AT THE CON !!! i hope
        everyone has a good time. if you get a chance look me up. LATER.