Another Big Comicon Update!!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
      Hey, Hey, Hey Pitt-Con People,

      Things are happening fast around here, and I'm just trying to keep up.
      We just added another big update to the website with another 40+
      guests.

      Highlights of our most recent update include:

      • Just in time for the 50th Anniversary of the Legion of Super-Heroes,
      the new L.S.H. art team of :
      Francis Manapul and John Livesay.
      (on a personal note, I'm a huge Legion fan. So I'm super-stoked to
      have both Francis Manapul and Mike Grell appearing!!!)

      •Top Cow has always had a strong presence at the Pittsburgh Comicon
      and 2008 will be no different.
      Top Cow will represented by:
      Necromancer writer and science fiction novelist, Josh Ortega;
      and Exclusive Top Cow artist, Eric "Ebas" Basaldua.

      •Horror fans can look forward to the return of Friday the 13th's Kane
      "Jason Voorhees" Hodder. Kane is always a fan favorite in The `Burgh

      And this is just a small sample of all the guests we just added,
      For a full guest list check out www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      Also we just added a couple of new items to the Charity Auction Page,
      including:
      A great Quasar page from inker, Bob Almond
      And two great Fat Momma (Who Wants to Be A Superhero) items from the
      Hardest Workin' Kid in Comics, Layne Toth

      As the guests keep rolling in I'll do my best to keep you updated,

      Talk to you soon,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director—Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon
      April 25, 26, 27, 2008
      Pittsburgh Expomart - Monroeville, PA
      www.pittsburghcomicon.com
      pcomicon@...
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116
      814-467-4416
    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
        Thanks for the update, I'm excited about this years lineup. EBAS was
        a great guest last year, I'm glad he's returning.

        Here's my wish list, I'd love to see some any of the following this
        year too...

        Darwyn Cooke
        Jerry Robinson
        Carmine Infantino